Legumes & Beans
Prevent post harvest loses
Preserving flavor & taste
Legumes and beans attract many kinds of insects such as the bruchid beetle which can be a serious pest to seeds of leguminous crop plants such as cowpeas.
Using the low oxygen natural insect treatment you can prevent post harvest insect damage and kill bugs in all life stages: eggs, larvae, pupae and adults.
Common commodity feeder:
- Bean weevil (Acanthoscelides obtectus / Callosobruchus chinensis)
- Cowpea weevil (Callosobruchus maculatus)
- Mediterranean flour moth (Ephestia kuehniella)
- Sawtoothed grain beetle (Oryzaephilus surinamensis)
- Lesser grain borer (Rhyzopertha dominica)
- Rice weevil (Sitophilus oryzae)
vQm Packaging is a global leader in the supply of Modified Atmosphere Packaging (MAP) in semi-bulk packaging to preserve the shelf-life of the product(s) and control of insects from the moment of packaging, exporting, and warehousing.
Interested? Contact us!
Are you interested in our products or do you have questions about the specific options we can offer in your situation?
Please contact one of our specialists.