Grains & Cereals
Grains are especially prone to insect infestation in the post-harvest period. From flour beetle to rice weevil, all these pest cause huge production losses every year.
By treating the product with the the help of the ZerOx® system, you will reach a 100% mortality of all insects. The system lowers the oxygen level inside the gas-tight treatment room, killing all living things inside while preserving quality and maintaining flavor.
Common commodity feeders:
- Lesser grain borer (Rhyzopertha dominica (F.))
- Saw-toothed grain beetle (Oryzaephilus surinamensis)
- Drugstore beetles (Stegobium paniceum)
- Rice weevils (Sitophilus oryzae)
- Grain weevil (Sitophilus granarius)
- Larger grain borer (Prostephanus truncatus)
vQm Packaging is a global leader in the supply of Modified Atmosphere Packaging (MAP) in semi-bulk packaging to preserve the shelf-life of the product(s) and control of insects from the moment of packaging, exporting, and warehousing.
Interested? Contact us!
Are you interested in our products or do you have questions about the specific options we can offer in your situation?
Please contact one of our specialists.